With just over 24 hours to go before the transfer window closes we have already purchased 3 new players and released 2 (Wimmer & Walker). What I've been told is that there is still some more names in the pipeline (Serge Aurier, to name but one). I believe there is still a few things to iron out, however, I do know that there is another club lurking in the background (Spurs, themselves are good at playing that game themselves). And of course there is talk about the unwanted Liverpool forward  Divock Origi; a lot of contradicting statements about that one. More when I have it or get on the computer to give it to you. Happy hunting (for Spurs, anyway).
There are rumours that Spurs are after the Leicester City winger Demarai Gray. But to be fair this time, with hours to go, all names are thrown in the air. As I said previously in one of my blogs. Spurs start off with a list of names - about 10 - and then go about trying to get the players they can. There is always speculation, but we'll have to wait and see. Not long to go.

Comments

Popular Posts